Landscape Management Service
We love to see our gardens mature and treasure the long term relationships we enjoy with all our clients. We offer a Landscape Management Service to all our clients. Here we carry out the necessary and ongoing maintenance required to ensure your garden is always at its level best. Our highly trained landscape crew will take care of all your seasonal requirements.
Our service includes;
- Direct and continuing input from us, your landscapers
- Seasonal damage protection,
- Shrub pruning, shaping and cut backs etc.
- General and targeted fertilising
- weeding and dead-heading
- supply and planting of new plants as requested or required
- lawn cutting and edging (on special request)
- seasonal mulching
- During the winter months we undertake division of bulbs and rhizomatous species like agapanthus and also various grass species.
- We also undertake transplanting as requested or required
- New plant species introduction as required or on request
- Tree care & management
- subcontractor management (arborists and irrigation specialists)
- Irrigation testing
- general property clean up
Our monthly or weekly visits ensure that every area in your garden is receiving the correct attention and care. We offer a choice of service options to suit you and your garden. Our care packages range from monthly, short half- day services to longer sessions of two days. We also offer weekly services depending on the scale and complexity of your green spaces. Landscape management service is managed by Brettlee Walker and Sa’eed Orrie. Please give us a call, email, or go to our contacts tab for further information; we look forward to hearing from you.